Guest Post from: Dennis and Angelina Girard, Marian Specialists in Ontario, Canada
Angelina and Dennis run the website: http://divine-mercy.ca/
| Dennis and Angelina Girard |
Louise: Initially she declined the book, but
called me back at 10:00 pm to say she had changed her mind so I gave
her one. A few days later she rang me to say that a huge family problem, which
had been ongoing for some time, had been peacefully resolved. Her
comment...It's the Book!!!
Lola: A friend from church. She had ordered
a book from an acquaintance which was due to arrive after the beginning of the
Consecration.I just happened to have a book with me at church the day before
the Retreat so I gave it to her so she could begin on time and suggested that
she give away the book which she had ordered.Two days later she attended a
funeral at St. Isidore's church which had a huge poster displayed at the back
of the church about the 33 Days. She felt it was a sign that she was on the
right path.
Marg: My sister in London, Ontario had
never heard of the book , but was interested in doing the consecration. She
will begin her retreat on May 10, 2014. She and her husband were recently
away on a cruise, and walked into a church to go to mass in the Florida Keys
where again a huge poster of the 33Days was at the back of the church. She said
it was a sign for her. She recently saw Fr Gaitley interviewed on EWTN and
was impressed. She is eager to begin.
Jennifer: Has experienced more peace in her
family and credits it to her consecration.
Estelle: Will be going on pilgrimage to
Lourdes early July with family. She will make her consecration there, even
though it will not coincide with a Marian feast day. How special will that be!
Marie: I have more peace concerning my
marital situation, which will be resolved according to the will of The Lord and
unlimited help of our Blessed Mother. I have a new-found love and dedication to the
Rosary, which I say every day and have for a few years now. As I was away in
Florida at the time of my consecration and could not get to church, I am redoing it starting on Thursday.
-------------------------------------------
Contact me to learn more about Marian Consecration and how you can get your group started. Parish groups can receive bulk rates on Fr. Gaitley's books. jkmuss@gmail.com 727-709-8649
-------------------------------------------
Contact me to learn more about Marian Consecration and how you can get your group started. Parish groups can receive bulk rates on Fr. Gaitley's books. jkmuss@gmail.com 727-709-8649
No comments:
Post a Comment