Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 6 of 33 Days to Morning Glory by Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC

Day 6 Should we really give Mary Everything? (part two)
OR
Click here for podcast reading and discussion Day 6

OR


for Spanish Podcast CLICK HERE Day 6 

 To get your own book and retreat companion, visit www.allheartsafire.org

My Comment: Fr. Gaitley must surely know that we may have some hesitancy in giving everything to Mary, so he covers the topic for a second day. What stood out to me about today's message is the gentle rebuke from St. Louis de Montfort "this objection, which comes from self-love and ignorance of the generosity of God and His holy mother refutes itself."

How great do we think we are! That our ways are better than God's or His Mother's.

Today I am contemplating the great amount of self-love I have and begging Mary to help me be more like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment