Tuesday, June 2, 2015

45 souls in California Consecrate

AMERICAN MARTYRS CATHOLIC CHURCH, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA - FEAST OF THE VISITATION MAY 31, 2015

33 Days to Morning Glory was a huge success, we have about 45 people who Consecrated to Jesus through Mary.  Everyone keeps asking me when I am going to do it again, I think Mary is asking me to do it again, so I am thinking of taking a break and doing it after Christmas!!!  Then we will do Consoling Hearts after Easter 2016.

Thanks,
Sharon Law


Great timing on the follow up plans to coincide with the Year of Mercy. For a parish plan for Year of Mercy CLICK HERE

To get your group or parish started, just contact me for ideas and orders 
 Julie Musselman   727-709-8649  jkmuss@gmail.com
OR CLICK HERE to order your materials online.

No comments:

Post a Comment