Wednesday, April 1, 2015

96 Souls Consecrate in Cleveland, Ohio

On March 25, 2015 the Feast of the Annunciation, 96 parishioners from St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Cleveland, Ohio were consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary using Fr. Michael Gaitley's book 33 Days to Morning Glory.

Leader Matthew Lewis writes "After leading five 33 Days consecration groups in parishes throughout this diocese, I am really beholding what I pray every day in the consecration prayer, "Let me be a fit instrument in your immaculate and merciful hands for bringing the greatest glory to God."  I am witnessing how Our Lady is using me to bring others to her.  

My joy, my reward is to see all the excited hearts at the weekly classes.  I see a great hunger within these parishioners, but also I get to see them happily being fed!  "Hearts Afire Parish Program" is such an apropos name."

St. Patrick parish incorporated many of the Marian Apparitions in their small group as well as joining together for mass, song and rosary.

The Hearts Afire Parish Program begins with the 6 week 33 Days to Morning Glory retreat where people consecrate their lives to Jesus through Mary. Next groups go to the Consoling the Heart of Jesus 10 week retreat where they learn about Divine Mercy and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Then they complete this "lay formation" program by doing Wisdom and Works of Mercy (WWM) over 10 to 14 weeks. WWM uses two books The 'One Thing' is Three and You Did It To Me. In this retreat, participants learn about the Holy Trinity and how it impacts EVERYTHING. Then they learn how they can go about doing the corporal and spiritual works of mercy with You Did It To Me

All the books and retreat materials are written by Fr. Michael Gaitley. I would be glad to talk with YOU and help you start these amazing retreats at your parish!

Julie Musselman
727-709-8649
jkmuss@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment