Our group here at Our Lady of Fatima Parish in New Castle, Delaware made our consecration last night on the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, October 7, 2014. Above is a photo of our group, minus Jason who took the photo.
We certainly had Morning Glory this morning with a blood moon in the Western sky! I saw that glory just before starting our Mass. Thank you Julie for all your help for our group and I hope to be in touch after the holidays for Consoling the Heart of Jesus. God bless you.
--Msgr George Brubaker, Pastor Our Lady of Fatima
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Thursday, October 2, 2014
To Jesus Through Mary with 33 Days to Morning Glory by Fr. Michael GaitleyUpcoming Consecration dates~
Start Date: Consecration Date: Mary honored under the title of:
November 4 December 8 Immaculate Conception
November 9 December 12 Our Lady of Guadalupe
November 29 January 1 Mary Mother of God
November brings us three dates to begin Marian Consecration using 33 Days to Morning Glory. If you have been thinking about getting some friends together, or starting a parish group, you will want to begin planning now.
CLICK HERE for a full Planning Guide based on the start date.
Here's an easy time line:
1. Order your own Coordinator Kit so that you have the Leader Guide, DVDs, book and participant packet $49.95. Just call me to order 727-709-8649
2. Ask your friends to join you if forming a small group, OR ask your pastor if he will allow you to lead a group at the parish. Set the weekly meeting date (e,g, Mondays at 7pm) for six weeks.
3. Place an ad in the parish bulletin or parish Flocknote and ask for a verbal announcement at the weekend masses too.
4. Get participants registered and collect $ for their materials.
5. Order all materials at least 7 days before Start Date. For parish groups we have special pricing on the 33 Days to Morning Glory book, call me for a quote 727-709-8649.
6. Start the consecration retreat. CLICK HERE for How it works! CLICK HERE for the details of the Meeting Format.
It's simple AND I'm here to help. If you have any questions just contact me: