Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 5 of 33 Days to Morning Glory

Should we really give Mary Everything? (part one)
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Pictures, Images and Photos 
The second part of St. Louis de Montfort's consecration to Jesus through Mary is giving Mary everything including: "our interior and spiritual goods, which are our merits and our virtues, and our good works, past, present, and future."

 Fr. Gaitley explains how we should in fact offer everything to Mary and let her distribute the graces from any of our good actions as she sees fit.  He tells us that "Mary is never outdone in generosity."

For some reason this is easy to see in the natural realm, a good mother always does what is best for her children. So it must be more true in the spiritual realm. As I am learning about Mary there is much to contemplate and ponder. May I draw closer to her each day.

--Julie Musselman

I feel like the author is talking right to me in my living room- he asks the questions that are running through my mind- very easy format to understand.
Really enjoying!

  Marybeth Finster

No comments:

Post a Comment