Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 13 of 33 Days to Morning Glory

Militia Immaculata logo
 To be an instrument-rather, to be instruments

I really enjoyed reading about St. Maximilian Kolbe today. His purpose in consecrating to Mary was to be an instrument in her hands, Why? for the conversion of the entire world. It was written in a previous day that as a young man, Brother Maximilian wanted to give himself to a big idea-well, in my opinion, desire to convert the entire world is a super big idea!

And he didn't want to do it alone. He wanted  to teach others the way so that millions could become instruments.

So let's get to work!
--Julie Musselman


"This book is really explaining a lot to me. I originally consecrated with the little brown book by St. Louis de Montfort back in 2003. Nine years later, I am coming to understand so much more. Thanks Fr. Gaitley!"
--Lynn Denson

No comments:

Post a Comment